Manual painting is now being taken for granted due to the advancement of technology. There are products that make your work fast and easy to deal with. Paint sprayers are advantageous for the ones who are planning to use it.
The main advantage of paint sprayer is that it can spread stains, paints and always finishes the job faster than roller or brush. Also, they have the ability to apply paint on uneven surfaces which become a limitation to manual painting. They help you painting all the impossible places in your house to get painted.
Benefits of Paint Sprayer
It is indeed beneficial to make use of products that is made to make things easier to do. With paint sprayers, painting job and works will take less of your time, effort and money.
- Using paint sprayer than the traditional roller or brush is proven to be much faster. The particles of paint emitted by the tip of the air sprayer (depending on the size set) will ensure complete coverage to the part you are painting.
- Comparing the paint sprayer to rollers or brush, paint sprayer can easily access corners or small spaces due to the sizes you can set. Paint sprayers are designed for spraying places which you have problem reaching when you are doing manual painting.
- Most people are particular with smooth finish when they are painting. You cannot achieve the said output when using a roller or brush. With paint sprayer, you will see the output you desire which your manual painting process did not.
- If brush and rollers are available in different varieties and size, same as well as paint sprayers. You can adjust it to what you want in terms of the thickness.
Proper Use of Paint Sprayer
One of the most common things to do once you obtain new paint sprayer is to study its manual. The operating manual will give you precautionary measures with the do’s and don’ts upon using it. Reading the manual will give you insights on how to properly handle your paint sprayer.
- Practice first before doing the actual paint spraying. If you are new in using it, you must practice first by using water before the paint. Being comfortable with using the paint sprayer needs a lot of practice.
- With proper practice, you will learn new spraying techniques that will boost your confidence in using the paint sprayer. You can choose places like large flat surface at your home. Follow the instructions from the manual to start up your sprayer and apply pressure.
- Choose the best pressure setting for your paint sprayer. Every paint sprayer has a pressure control knob for you to achieve the spray pattern you desire. Before painting the actual surface, try the spray pattern to some cardboard scraps.
Secret for Good Output: Spray Techniques
There are guidelines for you to follow that will help you in learning some spraying techniques using your paint sprayers. This will help you in having the output you really desire.
- The distance is important in using paint sprayer. You should keep your distance consistent. Start by being comfortable moving your sprayer and learn to maintain a good distance from the surface you are targeting to get painted.
- To maintain a proper positioning of your spray gun, you should work on a place that is within your reach.
- When you know the proper positioning of your spray gun, next to remember is how to trigger it. You must have it moving before pulling the trigger and continue stroking after releasing it. With this exercise, it will void excessive material to congest in one area.
- Overlapping each stroke by half is a good practice using your paint sprayer. By aiming the spray gun after completing the first stroke will help in ensuring even amount of paint to be on the surface.
- Spraying inside the corners is a challenging one for manual painting. In doing so, you must aim the tip of the spray gun directly to the corners where you want to paint. You must cover the adjacent walls evenly for you not to do more work.
There are some precautions that you should remember before dealing with your paint sprayer. You must see to it that you have the proper things and dress to use before doing paint spraying. Whatever you want to do, you should always secure you safety first.
You should seek for experts’ or professionals’ help when dealing with paint sprayer. Ask them what is needed to be done and what paint sprayer to use for specific painting work or job. It is an advantage for you to be knowledgeable on how to deal with paint sprayers.